Freedom Mortgage Corporation Privacy Notice
Rev. June 2015
- WHAT DOES FREEDOM MORTGAGE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand what we do.
- The types of information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and income
- Account balance and payment history
- Credit history and credit score
- When you are no longer our customer, we will continue to share your information as described in this Privacy Notice. All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Freedom Mortgage chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Freedom Mortgage share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purpose
Such as to process your loan application, service your, report to credit reporting agencies and respond to court orders and legal investigations
|For our marketing purposes
To offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliate's everyday business purposes
Information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliate's everyday business purposes
Information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliate to market you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
- To limit our sharing
- Call 1-855-690-5900
- Email us at CustomerCare@FreedomMortgage.com
- Detach, Complete and Mail the Opt-Out Form provided at the end of this Privacy Notice
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this Privacy Notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
- Call 1-855-690-5900 or email us at: CustomerCare@FreedomMortgage.com
What we do
- How does Freedom Mortgage protect my personal information?
- To protect your information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. For more information, visit FreedomMortgage.com
- How does Freedom Mortgage collect my personal information?
- We collect your personal information when you apply for a loan, including information about your income, employment, current mortgage, if any, and your contact information, and you show us your government-issued ID. We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates and other companies.
- Why can't I limit all sharing?
- Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or non-financial companies. Our affiliates include Madison Credit Management Services LLC and East Cost Abstract.
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or non-financial companies. Nonaffiliates we share with can include insurance companies, direct marketing companies and nonprofit organizations.
- Joint Marketing
- A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial services to you. Our joint marketing partners include financial services companies.
Other important information:
Nevada Residents - Nevada Statute Section 228.600(3) allows marketing calls to our existing customers listed on the National Do Not Call Registry. If you prefer not to receive marketing calls from us, you may be placed on our Internal Do Not Call list by detaching, completing and mailing us the Opt-Out form on this Privacy Notice to Freedom Mortgage Corporation, 10500 Kincaid Dr, Suite 300, Fishers, IN 46037 Attn: Privacy Dept. For more information contact us at the address above or e-mail us at CustomerCare@FreedomMortgage.com and include "Nevada Annual Privacy Notice" in the subject line. You may also contact the Nevada Attorney General's office: Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington Street, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101, Phone: (702) 486-3132, Email: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us
Vermont Residents - We will not share information we collect about you with companies other than our corporate affiliate unless the law allows. We will not share information about your creditworthiness with our corporate affiliate except with your consent, but we may share information about our transactions or experiences with you with our corporate affiliate without your consent.
California Residents - We will not share information we collect about you with companies other than our corporate affiliate unless the law allows. California residents are provided a separate notice "https://www.freedommortgage.com/state-licensing" with additional choices as required by California law.
|MAIL IN OPT-OUT FORM|
Mark any/all you want to limit
Do not share information about my credit worthiness with your affiliates for their everyday business purposes
|What happens when I limit sharing for any account I hold jointly with someone else?||
Your choice will apply individually unless you tell us otherwise. Any account holder may express a privacy preference on behalf of the other joint account holders.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation