- WHAT DOES FREEDOM MORTGAGE CORPORATION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- account balances and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
- All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Freedom Mortgage Corporation chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Freedom Mortgage share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purpose
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –
Information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
- To limit our sharing
- Call toll-free 1-855-690-5900 - our menu will prompt you through your choice(s)
- Mail the form below
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
- Call toll-free 1-855-690-5900
Mark any/all you want to limit:
[ ] Do not share information about my credit worthiness with your affiliates for their everyday business purposes.
[ ] Do not allow your affiliates to use my personal information to market to me.
[ ] Do not share my personal information with nonaffiliates to market their products and services to me.
|City, State, Zip
Mail To: Freedom Mortgage Corporation, P.O. Box 50485, Indianapolis, IN 46250-0485, ATTN: Privacy Dept./Information Sharing Opt-Out
Who we are
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation
What we do
- How does Freedom Mortgage Corporation protect my personal information?
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. For more information, visit freedommortgage.com/disclosures/privacy-policy.
- How does Freedom Mortgage Corporation collect my personal information?
- We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- pay your bills or provide account information
- provide employment or income information
- Why can't I limit all sharing?
- Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
- Your choice will apply to everyone on your account.
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include companies such as FMC Subsidiary Services, LLC; RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation; RoundPoint Mortgage Solutions, LLC.
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include mortgage companies, insurance companies, financial products providers, retailers and direct marketing companies.
- Joint marketing
- A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our marketing partners include insurance and other financial companies.
Other important information:
California Residents: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, including, for example, with your consent or to service your account.
Nevada Residents: Notice provided pursuant to state law. To be placed on our internal Do Not Call List or to obtain additional information on our telemarketing practices, call 855-690-5900, write to us at Freedom Mortgage Corporation, P.O. Box 50485, Indianapolis, IN 46250-0485, ATTN: PrivacyDept. /Information Sharing Opt-Out or email us at CustomerCare@freedommortgage.com and include "Nevada Annual Privacy Notice" in the subject line.
You may also contact the Nevada Attorney General's office for more information regarding Nevada Statute Section 228.600(3): 100 North Carson Street, Carson City, NV 89701, Telephone: 775-684-1100, Email: AgInfo@ag.nv.gov
North Dakota Customers: Except as permitted by law, we will not share your personal information with nonaffiliates or affiliates unless you authorize us to. To opt-in to sharing, please contact us at 855-690-5500.
Vermont Residents: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law,including, for example, with your consent or to service your account. We will not share information about your creditworthiness with our affiliates, other than as permitted by Vermont law, unless you authorize us to make those disclosures.