When looking for home financing, it’s important to find a company that specializes in mortgages above all else, and can address your particular home buying or refinancing needs, regardless of your unique circumstances.
Freedom Mortgage is dedicated to fostering homeownership across America. We are particularly focused on helping our service men and women achieve the American dream of home ownership. And, we’ll help you use your home for better living in every stage of life.
Whether you are buying your first home or your forever home.
- We are proud to be a top national mortgage provider
- We are proud to be a strong leader in government-insured lending
- We are honored to be a leading VA lender in the USA*
- For more than 25 years, we have helped veterans and military service men and women
- We are licensed in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
Eagle Eye Pledge
We are committed to making your home purchase or refinance as easy as possible. Our dedicated loan specialists will guide you every step of the way—from eligibility to closing. After you close your loan, we'll activate our Eagle Eye pledge to keep an eye out to help you find ways to put more money in your pocket – by finding lower rates during the time you own your home, or by helping you capitalize on your increasing home equity. We'll give you the freedom to focus on your home and your life, while we keep an eye on your mortgage.
We'll contact you when:
- Rates drop and we may be able to lower your monthly payment
- The value of your home increases and we can help give you access to more cash
- We have a special program or other offers that may benefit you
Freedom Mortgage is committed to fostering homeownership for everyone, without discriminating on the basis of race; color; religion; national origin; ethnicity; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; familial status; past or present military service; income derived from public assistance; good faith exercise of a right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act; or any other status protected by applicable law. We believe that an inclusive culture binds us together, makes us stronger, and helps us connect to the customers we are honored to serve.
We service more than 1 million customers and we strive to deliver that service in an extraordinary fashion every day. We have a special expertise in VA, FHA, USDA loans as well as conventional mortgages, so whether it's a Home Loan, a Home Refinance or using Cash Out of your home, we're able to help you choose the right home loan option to meet your home financing needs. We're here to help, and we’re proud to help you achieve the American dream!
*Inside Mortgage Finance, 3Q2017