If you are a resident of California, you may have the right under applicable law to make certain requests about the personal information we maintain about you, and who we disclose it to.
IMPORTANTLY, THESE RIGHTS DO NOT APPLY TO INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT OR OBTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR APPLICATION FOR A FINANCIAL PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR IN THE COURSE OF PROVIDING YOU WITH FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Your rights include:
- Request to know: You have the right under applicable law to request a copy of the following regarding your personal information:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing the personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we disclose personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Request deletion of personal information: You have the right under applicable law to request that we delete personal information that we have collected from you (subject to certain exceptions).
- Request correction: You have the right under applicable law to request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about the consumer.
- Opt-out of sales or sharing: We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties (excluding service providers, facilitating transactions, for legal purposes and other such permitted circumstances). Therefore, the right to opt-out of sales or sharing is not applicable.
- Limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information. We do not use your sensitive personal information except as necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests those goods or services or to perform other services as permitted under applicable law. We also do not collect or process sensitive personal information with the purpose of inferring characteristics about you using such sensitive personal information. Therefore, the right to limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information is not applicable.
You can exercise one of these rights by completing the fields below, or by calling us at 1-855-920-0594.