Questions about your current loan?
Accelerate Your Career at Freedom Mortgage
Freedom Mortgage understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We are continuing to expand, along with our seasoned staff and newest hires, into a world-class business with a focus of innovation, teamwork, and the desire to be the leading provider of mortgages in the country.
Freedom Mortgage is a fast-paced, dynamic organization. We seek team members who are leaders in their area of expertise, who are problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states. The company was founded in 1990 by Stanley Middleman. Mr. Middleman's unique business and entrepreneurial approach spurred rapid company growth that elevated the business from a Regional to a National Operation spanning from Coast to Coast. Helping our customers achieve the American Dream is our top priority.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ. Its Fishers, Indiana office is one of the top 5 employers of the city. Our Freedom Mortgage team is dedicated to helping fulfill your career goals. With hard work, you'll reap benefits professionally and personally. Our company provides training sessions to help you increase your knowledge with the latest industry updates.
We're proud to maintain an A rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), is a member of both the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB). Check out current openings to find something that will showcase and expand your talents.
Human Resources Department
Human Resources Department
10500 Kincaid Drive, Suite 300
Fishers, IN 46037
Wholesale Lending Division
Phone: 800.388.1537 ext. 3289
Website: Wholesale Lending
Freedom Mortgage is dedicated to fostering homeownership in America.We build lasting relationships - one loan at a time - by providing personalized mortgage solutions and unparalleled service.
Integrity. Business integrity inspires trust in our company, products and services. Collectively, we stand by our belief that there is a right way to do business. This is the path we follow - with the highest ethical standards as our guide.
Customer-Focused. The "voice of the customer" is at the core of all we do. Their satisfaction is the hallmark of our success.
Responsible Growth. We continue to grow our business for the betterment of our employees, customers and partners. We do so responsibly and are accountable for all our decisions and actions.
Collaboration. Working together energizes and unifies us. We value our varied experiences, backgrounds and viewpoints knowing that this blend of perspectives contributes to a stronger organization and positions our company for extraordinary growth.
Creativity. Ingenuity is contagious. We encourage creative thinking and provide the work environment, tools and technology to model, test and grow new ideas and processes.
Community Spirit. Our company is a responsible and active member in the communities in which we do business. We invest the time and resources to drive positive change where we live and work.
Freedom Mortgage offers comprehensive benefit plans including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with a company match. We are confident that our benefits package will provide you with the needed peace of mind for your health and financial goals.
- Medical- Freedom Mortgage offers three comprehensive and competitive medical plans. We provide competitive rates to ensure you and your family receives the health care it deserves. Being proactive with your health is important and for that reason, our medical plans cover preventive care at 100%.
- Dental- Freedom Mortgage offers two dental plans that include routine care, as well as major care, including orthodontia for dependent children in our premium dental plan.
- Vision- Freedom Mortgage offers a vision buy-up plan that allows employees to use any eye care professional. Our plan will cover a portion of exams, frames, lenses and contact lenses.
- Disability and Life Insurance- Our Company believes in providing benefits that will ensure employees are prepared for those times when "life happens". We offer a short and long term disability, which includes basic life insurance as well as Supplemental Life.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts- Freedom Mortgage offers a Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care. Flexible spending is a great way to pay for eligible medical and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- 401 (k) Plan- To help you save for your retirement, Freedom Mortgage provides a 401(k) plan that provides a generous company match, contribution changes when you want and no plan deadline for enrollment once you are eligible to participate.
- Paid holidays and vacation/sick time- Freedom Mortgage provides vacation time to all eligible employees, for rest and relaxation. We also provide sick time as well as paid national holidays.
- Business casual environment- Freedom Mortgage observes a business casual dress code Monday through Thursday. Fridays are casual days for all of our employees.
- Competitive Salary - Benefits and competitive salaries are an important part of your decision-making process. As you consider your next career move, we want you to know that Freedom Mortgage offers an outstanding benefit package, excellent working conditions, and salaries commensurate with experience.
We encourage our career-oriented employees to strive for advancement and have an internal job posting system in place. We are an equal-opportunity employer and we take pride in the diversity and dedication of our staff.
Mt Laurel, NJ
Located 30 minutes from Philadelphia, Mount Laurel is a beautiful suburb in Southern New Jersey. The local Laurel Acres Park is known for its Veteran's Memorial, fishing lake, playground, and huge grassy hill used for concerts and sledding in the winter. Mount Laurel has several historical landmarks including General Clinton's headquarters, Paulsdale, Evesham Friends Meeting House, Hattie Britt School and Farmer's Hall.
Santa Ana, CA
Santa Ana is the 2nd most populous city in Orange County California by the coast and a part of the Greater Los Angeles area. Home to many parks, Disneyland is northeast of Santa Ana. Our Santa Ana location is perfect for businesses Behr Paint, CoreLogic, and Corinthian Colleges.
Capital and largest city of Arizona, Phoenix is the 12th most populous city in the US. Located in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert, Phoenix became a city in 1881 and is home to the Arizona Cardinals, Diamondbacks and Coyotes.
Eden Prairie, MN
Located southwest of downtown Minneapolis, Eden Prairie is the 13th largest city in Minnesota. The city has more than 170 miles of multi-use trails, 2250 acres of parks and 1300 acres of open space.
The 3rd most populous city in the United States, Chicago has approximately 2.8 million residents. Tourism booms in the city, with 45.6 million visitors in 2008. The Windy City has much to offer for those interested in culture, plays, sports and more.
Located in Indiana, this suburb of Indianapolis has rapidly grown in recent decades. Fishers was named the number one city for families by the Learning Channel and also selected as a Green Community by the Indiana Association of Cities and Towns in 2011.
Located 12 miles southwest of Wilmington, Newark is home to the University of Delaware. Newark has 12000 acres surrounding the city of parkland, and nearby many places for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding opportunities.
Located in Orange County, Orlando is home to the Walt Disney and Universal Orlando Resorts. In 2009, Orlando was the most visited American city and often home to conferences and conventions. Music, movies and theater are all active scenes in Orlando.