About Freedom Mortgage
Founded in 1990 by Stanley C. Middleman, President and CEO, Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service lender licensed in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- We are dedicated to helping customers achieve the American dream of home ownership
- We are ranked among the nation’s top mortgage providers* and we offer a wide range of mortgage products including FHA, VA and conventional loans
- We also work with financial institutions and professionals in correspondent lending, wholesale services, commercial real estate lending and small business lending to help them strategically grow their businesses
Why Choose Freedom Mortgage
- Our Experience and Special Expertise.
Over the years, we’ve acquired special expertise in VA and FHA loans as well as conventional mortgages. We are especially proud to have helped customers nationwide achieve their dream of owning a home, offering them favorable terms, low down payments and great service.
- Our Streamlined Process.
When you are buying a home or refinancing your mortgage, you want everything to go smoothly. At Freedom Mortgage, we understand that and we work hard to make the process as streamlined as possible. We have dedicated teams of licensed loan officers who are assigned to work with you and guide you through the process. We’ll help you choose the right loan – whether you are buying a home, refinancing to a lower interest rate, refinancing to obtain cash or converting from an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed rate mortgage.
- Our Heritage and Our People.
We believe in the American Dream, and our focus has always centered on mortgages and homeownership. Stanley C. Middleman founded Freedom Mortgage with a vision of building a great company, one loan at a time, with just a handful of employees and lots of determination. We’re now a top mortgage provider* and we firmly believe in offering people the chance to invest in their home and build financial assets; it’s fundamental to the American way of life.
*Top Mortgage Players 2Q2015, Inside Mortgage Finance